After years of loyalty to a certain carrier (the name of the carrier is not the most important thing here), my friend and I are tired of the ridiculous data prices. We both wanted a better solution, not just a change, because you can’t say the same thing won’t happen again.
So we started doing some research and found some unlocked phones. These phones have opened up new possibilities for us. We can now buy the latest phones, choose the most convenient prepaid rate and travel without worrying about network coverage. As newcomers, we didn’t need expensive or ordinary phones. So we examined the best phones unlocked under 300. In this article we will tell you about these phones and which phones are compatible with which mobile phone operators. But first we’ll find out why you have to buy unlocked phones, and then we’ll continue our investigation of the phones.
Why buy unlockedphones?
Blocked phones are blocked by a particular vendor, so you cannot change vendors without posting the invoices due. Locked phones have certain shortcomings.
- You cannot choose a package that suits your situation because you have to take packages from a phone that is blocked by the operator.
- You can’t upgrade a phone without spending more money.
- Sometimes the network operator’s online shop cannot make the latest smartphone models available immediately after their global launch.
- Getting rid of an old phone and buying a new one seems tedious and time consuming.
- Changing media depending on where you live is also time consuming and paperwork intensive.
- In the online shop of a particular operator you do not get the best sales price for the latest smartphone.
- Without an unblocked phone, you will face many restrictions imposed by your airline on international travel.
To enjoy all of the above benefits, you must buy one of the best phones unlocked under 300 that we have listed for you. All you have to do is find out which network operator offers the best rates and services for wireless networks in your area and purchase them accordingly. What we mean is that you need to find out if your favourite operator is GSM or CDMA and buy a compatible phone from our list.
Here are the top 10 unlocked phones that qualify for your needs.
1. Motorcycle G7
Pre-installed Amazon applications make your online shopping and ordering easier. It also has the Alexa press talk button function, which allows you to wake Alexa by simply saying Alexa or double-clicking the power button and asking for something. These functions are called hands-free and push-to-talk functions. Once you have connected to one of the wireless networks and activated a data connection, you will need to update these applications.
G7 Motorcycle with Alexa Hands-Free – Unlocked – 64 …
- A pre-installed collection of Amazon apps including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon…
- Exclusive version of Amazonas-Alexa with integrated Amazonas-Alexa : Tell Alex or press twice…
- 6.2 Full HD+ Max Vision (2270 x 1080) display with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB …
Then your request switches to the phone’s battery backup function. The Moto G7 has a 3000mAh battery that can support you all day long. In addition, it is able to charge quickly and can support you for up to 9 hours with a charging time of just 15 minutes. The charging port of this phone is USB C, which is a plus for this budget range.
As for security, it runs on Android 9.0, which has the latest security patches. It also has a fingerprint sensor and a facial relaxation function for the physical security level. The Face Enlock system is fast thanks to a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and an 8 megapixel front camera.
- It has a large 6.2-inch FHD+ screen with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The memory of this phone is huge with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, and you can expand the internal memory to 512 GB.
- The processor is fast and powerful because it is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor in combination with the Adreno 506 graphics processor.
- The dual rear camera has 2 sensors of 12MP and 5MP with LED flash.
- You can make Wi-Fi calls if you have a T-Mobile connection to this phone.
According to data from certain telephone exchanges, this telephone is compatible with GSM networks. But this version says it works for Verizon and Sprint as well as AT&T and T-Mobile. At first we didn’t believe it, but then we saw numerous comments from customers who said they were using this phone in the Verizon and Sprint networks at 4G speed without any problems. So we think the statement is correct, and you’re relying on the G7 Moto in all the media.
2. Generic Gooffon 11max
Do you want an iPhone that runs on Android? If you think we’re joking, we’re not. This is a phone that looks identical to the new iPhone 11 Pro Max. If you have a budget of less than $300 and want all your missing iPhones to disappear, check out this phone.
With 8GB RAM and a huge 512GB internal memory we are confused when it comes to a phone or laptop. Even some laptops do not have this configuration. It also has a very large 6.5 screen with a minimal bezel. The phone’s not cheap if you hold it in your hand. With iOS skin emulation, you’ll love this phone in every way.
It’s an Android phone, and you get all the features of a smartphone. Considering all the features, this phone has a very low price, and you might think that it is not sustainable. But the quality of the construction is good enough and you can use it for many months without worrying about performance.
- It works with an unspecified processor version on an Octa core.
- Supports GSM network with GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900 and GSM850 frequencies
- Ability to exchange data with a mobile access point and compatibility with 4G network technology
- During a stressful day he can support you for more than a day with a 3500mAh battery.
- This unlocked phone runs Android 9.0 and has the latest security updates.
The phone only supports the GSM network. It is therefore compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile and their related operators. This phone also supports 4G LTE, so you won’t miss the fastest Internet speeds in your area. What’s more, in this phone you can use 2 SIM cards to get the best deal and the best coverage at the same time.
3. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
The Galaxy S8+ is a great phone with a large continuous infinitely large screen. You’ll be amazed at the image quality of this phone. It also has an iris scan function that ensures the highest level of security the phone can offer. Fingerprints can be taken without your knowledge, but the hacker will not be able to unlock this phone because the image of your iris cannot be reproduced.
The reduced price of this phone only gives you the choice for midnight black and don’t forget that this is an updated phone. However, it looks and functions like new, and you can’t tell them apart. Samsung’s best features let you discover much more than just a phone. It also has an intelligent virtual assistant, and it gets what you want simply by showing, talking or sending a text message.
This powerful camera lets you take breathtaking photos, even in the rain. In general, the functions consume a lot of power and you don’t have to worry about it, because it has a 3500mAh battery for up to 24 hours talk time and 15 hours internet time. The quick charge function of this phone is compatible with wired or wireless charging.
- The S8+ features a 6.2-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display for live viewing at 529 PPI resolution.
- The internal memory of this device is 64 GB, expandable to 512, and is equipped with 4 GB RAM, which is sufficient for all current applications.
- The front lens of this phone camera has 8 megapixels and the rear lens has 12 megapixels.
- It runs on a powerful 10 nm processor with an octa-core that is fast and consumes less energy.
- The phone complies with the IP68 standard, making it waterproof for up to 30 minutes in fresh water at a depth of 1.5 metres.
This updated phone is unlocked and can be used in AT&T and T-Mobile networks because it only supports the GSM network. So it’s not good for the Verizon or Sprint network. This device supports other mobile operators using AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
4. Honour Huawei 8X
This phone has a large, almost unlimited screen for full viewing. You can also watch HD video and multitask with the sliding screen function. It also has an eye comfort mode that reduces the radiation of blue light. The solar technology provides a better view of the screen in the full sun.
Huawei Honor 8X (64 GB + 4 GB RAM) 6.5 HD 4G LTE…
- 4G LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700), 4G LTE tdd : B41, 3G…
- 6. Unlimited 5-inch 1080 x 2340 pixel full screen display, 19. Ratio 5 : 9 (~ 397 density points) – Glass .
- 64 GB + 4 GB RAM – Chipset, up to 400 GB (special slot) – Powerful Kirin 710 chipset – fixed
The housing is made of glass with 15 layers of richly reflective surface. It has a nano coating and 2 visual effects with a range of bright colors. However, the only colour available in this price range is blue. It also has excellent cameras with quick face release. In this way you can make high quality car recipes and at the same time guarantee safety.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and the phone supports the NFS standard, so you can pay easily and securely. Finally it has a 3750 mAh Li-Po battery. This battery is powerful enough to service you all day long.
- With a screen to body ratio of 84%, this phone has a large 6.5-inch screen with a resolution of 397 PPI.
- If a 64 GB ROM is not enough, you can expand it by inserting a 400 GB MicroSD card.
- The phone has 4 GB memory and works with a Hiliscon Kirin 710 chipset and a Mali-G51 MP4 graphics processor.
- The main camera has 20 megapixels with a 2 megapixel depth sensor and the front camera has 16 megapixels with HDR function.
- you get the USB 2.0 OTG and the active noise reduction function with a dedicated microphone.
Huawei Honor 8X is an international phone. It’s unlocked so you can use it in the United States. Since your phone only supports the GSM network, you can’t expect it to be compatible with Verizon or Sprint wireless networks. The only possibility is to use this phone in the AT&T or T-Mobile network. The support of two SIM cards makes it possible to use 2 different tariffs on the same mobile phone.
5. Google Pixel 2 XL
Powered by one of Qualcomm’s most powerful processors, Google Pixel 2 XL is the phone for big screen and gaming enthusiasts. What’s more, this phone is equipped with one of the best smartphone cameras in the world, allowing you to take professional photos for Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat and more.
Google Pixel 2 XL 64 GB, Black (updated)
- 6.0-inch (152 mm) QHD+ (2880 x 1440) full-screen display with 538ppi resolution.
- 12,2MP 1,4m Autofocus with laser + double pixel phase detection Optical + electronic image …
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 2.35Ghz + 1.9Ghz, 64 bit octa-core
The display is equipped with P-OLED technology for a more realistic experience, made possible by a resolution of 538 PPI. It features Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for maximum screen protection and IP67 to protect the phone from accidents.
The phone is equipped with a quick charge function, including a 3520mAh battery and a reversible USB C port. The capacity of the battery is more than enough to support you all day, and more depending on use. Even if the phone is updated, you can rest assured that it is a very rugged phone. You can’t tell him about the new one.
- The 6-inch screen of this phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has an 18:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 538 PPI.
- The available version has an internal memory of 64 GB and 4 GB RAM.
- This phone uses the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset with the Adreno 540 graphics processor.
- With a 12.2 megapixel main camera and an 8 megapixel front camera, you can take great photos.
- Google has equipped this phone with a USB 3.1 type C port and made it waterproof with an IP67 rating.
Finally, we have a phone that supports both GSM and CDMA technology. This means that it is one of the best unlocked phones, with a value of less than $300. You can use any operator’s SIM card anywhere in the United States. It also supports 3G and 4G, and the connection is never interrupted.
6. Apple iPhone 7
This phone doesn’t need our control. You know we love it because of the great retina, the iOS, the fast performance and the great cameras. We also get a lot of help from his virtual assistant Siri.
Apple iPhone 7, 32GB, Rose Gold – fully unlocked
- Fully unlocked and compatible with all media of your choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, …).
- The device does not come with an earphone or a SIM card. It contains a charger and a charging cable…
- Tested and guaranteed with minimal cosmetic damage that is not visible when the device is in use, and …
The call quality and the ability to receive this phone are impressive. Thanks to the active noise reduction function, you can talk without being interrupted. It has a special microphone for this purpose.
The phone comes with a standard built-in rechargeable 1960 mAh battery that lets you talk for up to 14 hours or play 40 hours of music. For security reasons, it features a fingerprint sensor on the front panel and the latest security updates from Apple. This phone has the best security system in the world.
- This relatively small screen has a diagonal of 4.7 inches with a screen-to-body ratio of 65.6% and a density of 326 pixels per inch.
- This version of the iPhone has 32GB internal memory and 2GB RAM without an external card slot.
- It works with the Apple A10 Fusion chipset and the 6-core PowerVR Series7XT Plus GPU.
- 12 and 7 megapixel main and front camera with face and HDR functions.
- The front of this phone is made of ion-reinforced glass and the rest of the housing is made of high quality aluminium with IP67 protection.
This is almost a new (actually updated) phone that supports both GSM and CDMA. So you can be sure that you can contact any provider in the United States with this phone. You can also use it outside the United States if your airline has support.
7. Samsung Galaxy A50
The first thing we like about this phone is the fact that it has huge storage space, which saves you a lot of money that you have to spend on cloud storage. If the internal memory is not sufficient, it can be expanded with an optional MicroSD card. This type of storage allows you to store many photos in high resolution. This is also guaranteed by the incredible cameras.
Samsung Galaxy A50 (64 GB, 4 GB RAM) 6.4 Display,…
- Memory, Storage and SIM Card : 4 GB RAM | 64 GB internal memory expandable up to 512 GB | Single SIM card …
- Android Pie V9.0 operating system with Exynos 9610 Octa Core processor at 2.29 GHz, 4000mAH Lithium-Ion …
- 16.21 cm (6.4 inches) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels
The screen is bigger and better, with a fingerprint sensor integrated just below the screen. Touch the screen and the phone is quickly unlocked. The endless screen is superior to other phone screens by producing very warm colors. This way you have a clearer view outside, even in the sun.
The last thing you will like about this phone is the large battery, which allows you to talk for up to 35 hours. What’s more, the Quick Charge function allows you to fully charge your phone in a very short time compared to other phones.
- Samsung phones are best known for their Super AMOLED display, which has a large 6.4-inch screen.
- The internal storage is 64 GB, but you can expand it to 1 TB with an additional MicroSD card, which is more than enough.
- It also has 4GB RAM and runs on an Exynos 9610 chipset with a Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor.
- The front camera is 25MP for smooth self-timer and the main camera is 25MP+8MP+5MP, which can help you take pictures like a professional.
- It uses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 to protect the screen and has an OTG-C type USB port.
The Samsung A50 is a great phone that seriously considers its design. But unfortunately it only works in the GSM network. It also supports 4G LTE and is compatible with all operators using GSM technology. AT&T, T-Mobile and other related operators will allow you to use this phone with all its functions.
8. Huawei P20
Another updated phone, but this is a flagship phone from Huawei, and you’ll really like it after reading the reviews and specifications. This phone has a perfect 5.8 inch screen that is neither too big nor too small. This is an FHD LCD screen with a resolution of 428 PPI.
Screen protector for iPhone – tempered glass plate
- For American buyers: This smartphone is/will be compatible with all GSM networks such as AT&T,….
- Network friendliness : 2G GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3G 800 (B6) / 800 (B19) / 850 (B5) / 900 (B8) …
- 5.8-inch, capacitive touch screen LCD LTPS IPS, 16M colors
The phone runs on Android 8.1, but you can upgrade to the latest version to make sure you don’t miss anything. In addition, the latest security updates are required to ensure maximum security. In terms of physical security, you have the fastest fingerprint sensor. Your phone supports NFC. So you don’t have to worry about a simple, fast and secure payment.
It also supports a single nanosim and operates on LTE 4G networks. Finally, the battery of this phone has a capacity of 3400 mAh, so you can get through the day without recharging.
- With 429 PPI, a 5.8-inch IPS LCD with capacitive touch screen and 18.7:9 aspect ratio.
- The internal memory of the device is 128 GB, but it does not have a card slot that you do not need for daytime work.
- The chipset model is a Hisilicon Kirin 970 and the GPU is a Mali-G72 MP12, which allows you to play the toughest game you can find in the game shop.
- With a 20MP + 12MP main camera and a 24MP front camera, you get a first-class image.
- The phone is not waterproof, but it is equipped with dust and splash protection, so you can prevent small incidents.
It’s another great phone from Huawei. The phone is compatible with all frequency ranges of the GSM network. This allows you to select any operator or carrier that uses GSM technology. The phone is compatible with 3G and 4G networks and supports 2G. So they won’t be closed almost anywhere in the United States.
9. BLU G9 Pro
Do you want a new phone with effect capabilities, durable built-in quality, huge battery and storage capacity and a good price? If your answer is yes, find a BLU G9 Pro. The attractive design and the V-Notch display give you a complete overview. The display has a screen to body ratio of 91% at a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The BLU G9 Pro -6.3 Full HD Triple Layer Smartphone is a…
- Bright 6.3 Full HD + continuous playback, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- A.I Triple 48 MP camera + 2 MP depth sensor + 8 MP wide angle 120° camera with flash, and 16 MP camera with flash
- 128 GB Micro SD 4 GB to 128 GB internal memory; Mediatek Helio P60 Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor …
The phone is equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the back and a face release function for maximum security. The quality of the phone’s camera is remarkable. With the combination of three sensors you get more than one image.
This phone offers 36 hours talk time from its 4000mAh. Thanks to the fast charging option of 18 watts, you can recharge it very quickly. It is also compatible with 10W wireless charging, allowing you to charge 50% in less than half an hour using the Type C port.
- The BLU G9 Pro has a large 6.3-inch capacitive IPS touchscreen LCD screen with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, so you won’t find it too big.
- With 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory, you can install as many applications as you like and take as many photos as you like.
- It is equipped with the Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset and the Mali-G72 MP3-GPU for faster multitasking.
- The 16MP+20MP+5MP combination camera offers you deep image quality, while the 24MP front camera is best suited for perfect self-presentation.
- If you need more internal storage, you can add an additional 128GB of MicroSD card to meet your needs.
We wanted to declare the BLU G9 Pro as the perfect phone on our list, but it was missing, and we had to consider another phone for the as the best unlocked phone for $300. This phone is only compatible with GSM network technology. Therefore, only AT&T, T-Mobile and other SIM cards will work with this phone.
10. ZTE Axon M Z999
Imagine watching a movie and sending a text to a friend without taking up space on the screen or closing one application to use another. Can you do this with your single screen smartphone? The ZTE Axon M can do this because it has a 5.2 double screen that can be folded. So you get an elegant smartphone and a tablet almost at the same time.
ZTE Axon M Z999 64GB Unlocked Dual Screen GSM …
- Two identical Gorilla Glass Gen 5.2 screens, 3 modes – Dual, Extended and Mirror,…
- RAM: FOUR GIBS, ROME: 64 GB – expandable to 256 GB MicroSD, Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), 2.15 GHz Quad-Core
- 20 MP – Single camera for rear and front view, autofocus, video recording : 4K, fingerprint…
Multitasking has never been easier than with this phone. Even the pills don’t give you that much flexibility. It has a 20 megapixel camera, but you can use it as a main camera and a front camera.
With all the other popular features of the smartphone, it will satisfy you at all levels. This phone comes with a 3180mAh battery, allowing a talk time of 28.7 hours.
- With Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, the phone has 2 x 5.2 screens that can be folded together.
- With 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, you can add an additional 1 TB MicroSD card, which is more than enough.
- This is a powerful phone with the Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset and Adreno 530 graphics processor.
- With fast quad-core processors and a 20 megapixel rear camera, you can capture beautiful images without delay.
- The foldable double display can be operated separately or together, depending on your needs, to meet your requirements.
The only two-screen foldable smartphone on our list is the ZTE Axon M Z999, and we’ve seen its incredible features. We already love this phone, but we might prefer to use it with CDMA support. That’s right, it’s only compatible with the GSM network. So choose a plan from AT&T, T-Mobile or other operators on the GSM network and stay connected at 4G speeds.
Of all the best phones unlocked under 300, we prefer the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, and you should definitely order it today, even if it is an updated phone. However, if you need a new phone with less than 200, you can consult the BLU G9 Pro. Another reason to buy this phone is that it has more ANTUTU test points than the Samsung A50 or the Moto G7 Plus.
If you are looking for a Panasonic AARP landline phone for seniors or Panasonic for small businesses or Panasonic for small businesses, you can also look at our other items Whatever type of phone you need for home, office or for seniors, you will get the best deal from us.
Latest update on 2020-05-03 / Partner links / API images promoting Amazon products
best phones under $400,best phone under $500